Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, November 19, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Went dating with Kristy! I still can't understand the meaning of dating until today. i thought it was a couple thingy that's why we call it dating? or izit just two people then its called dating ah? i really duno..lol

Btw, fetched her back from terminal 2 and then we went for our ''dating''. The reason why I was back one day earlier because I have no night class ok! And I wanna go back Seremban ASAP because of

1) I love Seremban
2) I can save money by eating at home ^_^
3) I miss my bed!

So you kenot blame me for going back one day earlier before Kristy oso ma!! And I'm not selfish ok!!! T____T

Went Jusco for Sushi! ^_^ This time we shop with Timmy too! So cute right. Its just like people carrying their dogs for shopping, so cute! and they never fail to attract my attention when i see a dog inside a car.


tamago sushi! cheap and niceeeeee! Really so nice lo you duwan the tamago can gimme. I give u my rice


Tempura sushi! Oishii~


tori karaage sushi~

Then my cousin called me. And then the waiter there was handing me sushi. So i managed to hold it but then the sushi slide off..T.T


Aaaaaaaaa my favourite !!


Fried salmon, damn nice! :)


And our favourite! We had such a good impression on this in Times Square. Love at first bite!
but then..this time not nice ad. Because..


Hidden wasabi. -.-''

Camwhored in the dress room!












Helping Kristy to hold Timmy when she changes~




Say hi to Timmy! He finally woke up! :D:D

That's all readers, thanks for reading.

Going to be busy tomorrow. BBQ party! Hopefully I won't get sun burned. Sigh...
Prolly not going to online. Take care you people! Enjoy your saturdayssss :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket