Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, November 15, 2010 // 2 comments (+)


It has been a habit, that I'll stop by here and write a post before I get to my bed. I concluded my day in this one small lil column, every single day.

I really enjoy doing it! Its like recapping the whole day what I've done and so forth.

Just got back from Yixi's birthday celebration. Ate nugget, french fries, seafood taufu, and also birthday cake. Oh oh oh I drank too!! ^_^ Just a bit bit.... And I the weight keeps gaining....Sorry my body.

Tomorrow's going to be great. Good day ahead. Even though it might not be good, but there must be something good in that day - going back hometown.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!! How can one not be happy about this? Do pray that I have a safe trip alright. And I'll prolly going to KL shopping on Thursday (YIPPIEEE) and then back to Melaka on Friday. And BBQ party on Saturday!! (WEEEE + YIPPEEEEE + HOORAYYYYY)

I really miss the time where I have tons of friends to hang out with. Mixture of guys and girl friends. 
One big gang, its really nice. But right now? Since I entered degree year my life has changed totally.........
I no longer have big huge gang to hang out with.. To go places with.. I only have like 2-3 T____T
Last time ah, when we go foodcourt we need to sit two tables combine one can you imagine that! Sigh..But I'm counted as good ad lo, at least got some girl friends to accompany me during the class nowadays. Yeap, should feel grateful about that.

Gotta print all the notes and then go to bed. Everytime I go to bed I'll be like (^____________^) cuz I love sleeping so much! Hehe. Goodnight, see ya MElaka, hellow Seremban! Woots!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket