Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, October 06, 2010 // 2 comments (+)
Just came back from Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Pyramid! Its always nice to go out, no matter how bad it is, it's still better than staying at home.

I love staying at home, but not always. If not you'll be like vampire without sunlight.

And now I look so tan!!! Because I forgot to put sun screen ah... T_T and the roller coaster stopped halfway and all of us were exposed to the sunlight, like sai ham yu like that la.. I think I look kinda like those tan japanese sexy girl ^^

And when we go back to hotel at night, all of our face like got put heavy blush on. And also our hands! They look so red! My whole body feel so hot as well. >.< 6 of us were staying in one room, and its so warm and cozy and close! And we were like talking about whose gonna snore, whose gonna talk in their dreams and so forth. But none of that happen! Oh thank God because I can't sleep if anyone snores. If people around me snore I will have the tendency to pinch their nose....hahahahah

And I saw people playing bungy jump!!! Walao too free nothing to do ah go play this stupid game. If you dare me to play bungy jump I'll just say you win la because bungy jump if NEVER ever my game. Its so freaking scary ok. but I'm wanna try sky diving, like seriously. :D

Well the dinner there was AWEEEEEEEEEESOME! And also the brunch. And also the tea time...WAAHAHAHAHAHA so satisfied! And I finally stepped into Red Box. But then its quite similar to Greenbox also la. I wanna go sing k with those people who prefer to sing english songs more than chinese songs one.. Anyone??? Because I saw so many new english songs there I wanna sing but dare not because if I were to sing all those songs, I'll be singing alone!

So overall that's a good trip, will blog about it soon.

And lately I've been sleeping alone. Its reaaaaaaally nice to have a queen size bed all by yourself and you literally sleep like a princess and a lazy girl because you sleep around 1 am, then wake up around 1pm as well wtf.... but it gets creepy sometimes too... Faster come back ah Kristy...........T.T
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket