Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 29, 2010 // 0 comments (+)


I've always wanted to have my own private lil room. I don't need my room to be big, I don't need my room to be luxurious, I just wanna have my own private lil space to do my own thing and completely be me.

I used to fantasize about my dream room, how I'd decorate them if I have the chance.

Sometimes I pictured it luxurious, sometimes I pictured it teenager and messy, sometimes I pictured it girlish and cute.

I really wish to have my own bedroom, where I can decorate it by my own self! I really wanna have my own bed, I really wanna have my own wardrobe, I really wanna have my own study table in it. Isn't it great to have all those? :(

A place where you can always hang out with your girlfriends. Come to your room and chill, watch a movie or two, eat some snacks (but don't drop them on the floor/bed!!), read gossip magazines with you.

Have a cute flower printed wallpapers on your wall, have lots of posters sticking on them, (some nude posters also can. I don't mind cuz its ART!!!!!! :P) and have some polariods photos sticking on your wall.

I'm sharing my bedroom with my sister and bro. We all always wished to have our own lil bedrooms. Our own lil privacy. I hope my wish will be granted!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket