Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 22, 2010 // 5 comments (+)
Back to Seremban!

This morning I woke up, feeling nothing actually. I didn't expect results to be out so soon. And when I was browsing the net and preparing to pack things go back hometown, I saw my cyber friend said '' RESULTS OUT!!!''

Then I started checking mine, like refreshed many many times but still don't have! Kristy was watching anime then I told her, '' hey people said results out.'' then she's like, stop the anime, and straight away go and check her results. But hers came out ad!!!!

And mine?! I've waited for 15 minutes to check!! And finally.........

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

All pass!!!! Yeayyyyyy! I don't have to sit for supp paper, no probation needed. Thank JESUS. I'll work harder... >.< scared liao..... And to those who care bout my results, thanks alot. You know who you are =]

To those who failed, just go and be sad. Cry all you want, break down all you want. And then remember to stand up and move forward, every steps count. Don't give up as its not the end of the world yet. How much effort you put in is how much your outcome will be. Good luck. :)

Now my heavy stone is finally lifted up. Ahh no more worrying, no more waking up in the middle of the night, no more heart bumping! Yay!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket