Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, October 28, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
The latest MSN is umm, half awesome half sucks. Try it out yourself and you'll know. But quite worth a try.

Went to gym yesterday, feeling great again! Everytime I went to gym, although I feel super reluctant/lazy to go, but after I went for it I'll have NO REGRETS at all. Because if I kept staying at the house I'll feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter. Sometimes I look at those skinny girls I'll just feel like, '' have you all ever have this kinda problem?! T_T''

And yesterday one of our friend - Ah Lai met with an accident. THANK GOD he's alright, just the car abit damaged. Sigh so people,  please drive carefully because when you're the one who get hurt, you won't feel sad or anything, its the people around you who care for you will feel the pain! That's what friends and family always do.

This sem I'm super duper free ah T_T Strictly, I have classes from Monday - Wednesday ONLY. So there's no reason to get low marks for this sem alright!! And our finals are just right after CNY (fml fml fml) so better be prepared !

And FYI, MMU doesn't totally change their name to University Telekom Sdn. Bhd. Its just that when you pay fees/anything to them via online banking, you CHOOSE to pay for University Telekom Sdn. Bhd ONLY. So we're still studying in MMU.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket