Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, October 26, 2010 // 4 comments (+)

Lately  I've been dreaming ALOT. When I say alot it means I literally dream every single time I close my eyes. And therefore I am always sleepy no matter how many hours I've slept!

Yesterday I had a really really sweet dream. Two guys came Melaka (ain't gonna tell you guys who they are, guess them yourselves :P) and paid me a visit! I mean that two guys?! You gotta be kidding me... They look so cute with their smiles and so.....MAN lol... So I was enjoying my time with them, and then I still remember when I woke up I'm smiling! But too bad it was just a dream.. What does dream indicate actually?

Hit the gym yesterday. Felt great, very very lazy but we went gym anyway. So proud of ourselves T_T

This sem I'm soooooooo damn freaking free. Not to mention next sem. I only have 1 subject = 3 hours per week. Dont know wanna happy or cry.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket