Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, October 10, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Everytime I feel sad, I'll feel like why the world is so unfair, why it seems like I'm the only one suffering, why am I thinking so much, why I feel so down, why do I have to suffer like this..

But then when you see other people posting a picture about a serious car crash in highway involving 10 death and approximately 50 injuries, you will instantly feel like your pain is NOTHING compared to them.

You feel sad because you are still alive. You cry because you're still breathing.

Them? They can't even feel sad, they can't even heart pain. So why do I still not thank God instead of blaming how fucked up it is?

Thanks Jesus for letting all of us safe and sound, thanks Jesus for not making me inside the bus so that I'm still alive and kicking right here, thanks Jesus for the food and shelter. May all the death people rest in peace.

Amen.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket