Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, September 16, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Just bcuz my final exam is just around the corner , I purposely don't wanna bring my biggest two distractions ever - laptop and iPod. Hence, I've got nothing to hear when I was sitting on the bus, on my way back to seremban.


I thought I can live without any ear plug and sleep right away becuz i was dead tired. And when I almost, I mean really almost fell asleep, I heard a small young girl kept shouting like she is in her own house or something. Kept shouting for no reasons (when others are also sleeping). I tolerated for quite some time. ''Ignore it, and go back to sleep'', I told myself. But she never wanna stop. She kept yelling at her brother who was sitting right in front of her. Around few minutes later, I finally couldn't take it anymore so I turned my head around, and gave her an angry stare. But sadly, it didn't work. She ignored me straight and continue her yelling. Never once in my life I hated small kid so much.

Later, when she finally stopped (thank Jesus), a guy's phone kept ringing. It's an English song, I think its by Justin bieber. He was obviously texting and he never wanna silent off his hp? Then the bus driver turned up the radio volume damn freaking loud. He thought we were all interested to hear it. Not only that, the news reporter sounded like a dead fish. Which instantly makes u feel like wanna cover up ur ears.

For the whole process I've been dealing with lots of annoying things and basically I was sleeping with my eyes frowned throughout the journey. You know how it feels like? When u are so tired, brain is sleeping but eyes are wide open? T.T

So the moral of the story is ;

Please mute ur hp off, u didn't know who needs rest.
Please speak softly. Because u wouldn't know who u accidentally disturbed.
And last but not least? Never forget to bring my ear phone. FML.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket