Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, September 20, 2010 // 2 comments (+)
A quick one in the middle of the night.


I feel like I HAVE TO express myself out, I'm not those people who can keep things to themselves. If I did that, I'll go mad T____T


These few days were like HELL to me. Sleep around 3 am, wake up at 6 am. Thank God tomorrow I have no papers. Today's papers? SCREWED UP.


Yeah thanks to my procrastinating attitude, never wanna really start on studying. Guess next time I have to visit library more often ad. Yala yala I know how to talk only duno how to do one!!!!!!!!!! T____T


I guess I'll be going to study a lil bit more and then just go to sleep. My eyes can't take it anymore.


Whenever I see past year papers, my heart almost skipped out. Skipped out better lah so that I don't have to go for finals.


And SERIOUSLY, fuck u guys who said '' you're MMU students ah? I heard MMU students damn free one'' yeah fuck you. Its like LIFELESS man during finals. So many things to study. Things that are irrelevant to accounting, of course. Gah... I wanna be a housewife.........T_T


So sorry for being such a whiner, bcuz I really can't take it anymore, I must must must voice out. T_T


And I duno whether I can trust on tips or not because what if i only study tips, hoping that they will all come out but they dont! Then I GG la.


Dear Jesus,


I just hope that I can PASS all my subjects, get 3.0 CGPA (exactly that figure also never mind). This is all I hope for. In return I promise I'll go library at least twice a week next sem? Please Jesus please???? T_T


Ok, time to go study more and then go sleep.


Last but not least,




SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket