Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, August 17, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
WARNING : SOME SPOILERS MIGHT APPEAR BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Went to watch



couple of days ago. And as usual, I DID NOT watch any trailers before I went in. I just heard some reviews about it saying that it was nice and worth watching that's why I go watch.

And no, I don't ask for reviews on purpose. People post in FB I just accidentally saw it! Luckily not much of spoilers *phew

And it was......... AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE. I guess most of the people here watched SALT ad right? Cuz I think now also no more showing liao. Therefore, I can talk about the movie now ^^

It was really nice! I didn't know why people say its almost as nice as INCEPTION. But still, inception is like the best movie of 2010 (haha) and I will definitely download and watch it again. (I couldn't understand some part :()

So I was wondering about something and I asked : '' WHY THIS MOVIE CALLED SALT AH??? so weird one??? '' And then only I know her name is Evelyn Salt. -_-''

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her husband! He's super loyal :( and I love Salt too because she's so strong and so sexy and so calm and so logic. I bet most of the guys love the part where she use her panty to cover the CCTV right!!!! Sigh wish I can have her sexy lips.

Salt 2 is obviouslyyyyyy coming and I'm soo gonna watch it!

And I watched The Last Airbenders as well.

Erm this show is not really good. 4/10 I would rate. But I love the idea of 4 nations.

And I just watched The Expandables!


Ok ok, No spoilers AT ALL ok. ^_^

I really am a movie girl huh. -_-''

I'm suddenly craving for this so much lately. But ahhh this only can be dreamt, kenot be owned.



Love Apple's product!

And and I'm thinking of changing my phone. I really really love my phone because it has been so loyal to me, so useful to me, so user-friendly to me throughout these 3 years. If its a 5MP camera, GPS , Wifi, and lag-free phone, I'll definitely love it to the max! That's why I need to get another phone. Sigh.. I need GPS badly. I really really love that function.  Don't really like touch screen phone because its hard to text.Any recommendations???
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket