Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, August 30, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
How can I resist that. Another word will be CHOCOLATE STEAMBOAT. I lagi kenot resist.

So right after our guitar class a couple of weeks ago, we went to have this cheese steamboat (like finally T.T)

I still havent tasted Sibaraku & Seoul Garden before ah.. Someone kind enough to bring me there?? haha

And right now........ JENG JENG JENG JENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..

We were so damn freaking hungry.


To be honest, it tastes more like butter than cheese. But still, quite nice!

I'm expecting it to be a lil bit more thick, but its quite thin actually. But that's good also mah, won't get bored of the taste so fast right?


All the seafood and meat! I love meatballs! ^_^


Mihun and egg. This one put last one. But I don't like the egg being stirred inside le.


Wait till the soup is boiled, then pour everything inside! Feast's about to start!!!


Alright, here's the clearest view of the pic. The exact color is quite milky. Yum yum~!!!!


Oiishii~~~


This is the only side order we ordered. Its hokkien mee right? I don't like this last time BUT NOW I DO. DAMN


I always love to picture myself eating WORMS instead of mee. Hahahhahaa wtf that's super disgusting!! >.<

That was a really satisfying meal. Anywhere got chocolate steamboat ah? Bring me!!! Actually chocolate fondue also nice. ^_^
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket