Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, July 14, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Seriously, you know how much I hate direct selling?

Nowadays MMU students are like super not enough money to spend. Even if you have not enough money to spend, please. Go get a part time job like a waiter or waitress or something. OR, you can just cut down on your spendings. Simple enough as that right?

Please don't join DIRECT SELLING.

I hate direct selling so much!

Firstly, some insurance company approached me. PRUDENTIAL insurance company. Some MMU students were doing this as their part time job to earn some money.

So I was approached by them, then I'm being forced to pay RM 100 as a deposit. If I don't want to buy, I can,of course get my RM 100 back. And so I go back hometown to ask my parents, but then my parents ask me not to buy their insurance because they bought one for me already. So I planned to reject them. But they will never arrange any meet ups and refund back the money for me. I have to keep asking them out.

What kinda services is this??

Secondly, yesterday I was approached by a company named MONAVIE. I know, your company is greattttttttt. Like superb. Can earn millions per month.They even tempted Kristy and I to join their direct sales team by offering how much we can earn per month. Yes you can, if you work like super hard, sell your fruit juice until your mouth dry, until you lose all your voices, until you scare all your friends away.

I fucking hate direct selling. We were having our relaxing dinner at 10 something yesterday in Taipei Cafe, then suddenly two men approached us, and started blabbing about MONAVIE.
Come on, can't you see that I'm having my dinner right here? You know, by doing so, I will never ever come to Taipei Cafe again??? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE. If you wanna do direct sales, go further. As far as possible.

When we were listening to their stories, a man came to our table. If I'm not mistaken, he's the chef of the cafe. He's a Taiwanese. And he straight away stare at them, and say : '' Do you know by doing this, you are interrupting my customers to have their dinner???? Please leave.... NOW.''

KRisty and I were like :'' AWWW!!! YOU SAVED USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

See how MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN he is!!!!!!!!

He's being super straight forward. He'd rather don't do their business than having them interrupting his customers. Love this kinda boss!!!!!!! ^_____^

So yeah, I just want to say, STOP SEEING MONEY SO IMPORTANTLY WHEN STUDIES ARE THE MAIN THING YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FUCK DIRECT SALES.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket