Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, July 05, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Feels so lifeless right now...

Sitting in front of the laptop since 10 o'clock.. Its just 3 hours and I'm feeling so.. Unproductive..

Like, I should be studying or reading the CLEO magazine that I've just bought but instead I've been facing the laptop for 3 freaking hours!

And I'm so tired. Who said working with computer is fun?! I prefer to go out and work honestly.

Been working on blog business lately. One of our assignment. FML. Seriously I don't like to earn money via online!! Its super duper tiring. And I guess my eye sight just got worse. Whenever I drive at night, I feel that its really hard for me to focus especially when people shines their car light directly into my eyes.. Ouch!

Been practicing dance lately, I gotta say I love it.. =P.. Wish to finish learning it faster!!

Learning dancing is like a super effective way for me to slim down because I super enjoy dancing! And when I dance, I don't really know how tired feels like!

Gotta hit the sack. Night night! ^^

Ps: I wanna be invisible.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket