Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, July 20, 2010 // 3 comments (+)
1) Update my blog - I'll put a lot lot lot of pictures in because I've got like 100+ pictures havent put so pleaseeee bear with it!! All things that you guys are gonna see will be pics pics pics... And pics.

2) Go shopping with Kristy - We're going Jusco to shop this Sunday I guess! Huhuhuhuh~

3) Go breakfast with Kristy - We're going breakfast at Asia Laksa (if nothing goes wrong and everything goes according to plan) this Sunday morning before the shopping! Definitely miss the slurping mihun curry man. Must try if you come Seremban!!!! I dont' really like the super famous beef noodles though.

4) Watch Inception with the family - Heard this is a 5 stars rating show, so its a must watch!!! And of course, must bring whole family go :) hope dad n mom will like it!

5) Finish up what I've started - Such as blogs stuffs. I've got around 3 blogs to do / decorate. And assignments and shits. Hahahahah

6) Practice guitar - If time allows.

So yeah, that's about it! What's your plan after finals????
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket