Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, July 12, 2010 // 8 comments (+)
I'm so sick of onlining!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to do online shopping.

I hate to do business online.

I hate to go MSN.

I hate to go Twitter.

I hate to go facebook!!!!!!

I've been facing the laptop since 9 o'clock till 2 am!!!

And guess what, I havent decided which website to buy their products for our assignment yet!

Seriously FML!!!!!!!!

I'd rather go KL pudu there find the stores and discuss with them face to face.

I FREAKING HATE ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!! Its so troublesome!!!! And wasted damn alot of time!!!

I wanted to spend 2 hours study on my exam this week, but this stupid assignment interrupted me!!!

And I became fatter cuz always sit in front of laptop, and I became so stress bcuz of all the chinese words in the website!!! T______T

My ideal life - Life without MSN, Facebook, Twitter!!!

If you miss me, just text me!! I'll reply!!!! And also call me!!!

I think one day I'm gonna QUIT all those things.

So that I can have more time to do my readings, exercising, revising and so on!!!!!!!!!1

I wanna study hard!!! Make my parents proud!!! Become knowledgable!!! Make my life better!!!!

Felt so much better after this rant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket