Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, July 31, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
To us!!! Not one, not two, but three of us!

omg isn't this amazing, 2 people sharing the same bday with you! I'm not alone. but no cakes x3 of course. why is dat so.....

And every year, our family will just have some simple celebrations with us. This year, NO CAKE. WHY WHY WHY!! But can diet...So never mind lo... And we went out for a yummylicious dinner yesterday!

We planned to straight away go for family movie at MBO right after our dinner but I forgot to take the tickets out. HA..HA........HA...............

So after our super yummy dinner, we went back home again just to take the ticks.

And we watched..


JENG JENG JENG JENG.........


WARNING : SPOILER BELOW. SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE MOVIE.

I heard this show was a 5 star movie, so I'm dying to watch it. And to prevent myself from being disappointed, I've been rejecting to hear any reviews on it. Be it bad or good reviews. I don't wanna know. I hate spoilers super much. A lil bit of spoiler also kenot. Such as, if you tell me Sorcerer's Apprentice main song is Secret, and how romantic how nice it is, it will kinda spoil my expectations. So if I dont know Secret will be playing so often in Sorcerer's Apprentice, I'll actually love it more.

The last movie I watched that was being acted by Leonardo was.. Titanic I guess? Or some newer show I can't ring a bell. So I've decided to watch this. Since my brother kept saying this show was so mind-blowing.
I kinda hate it because I had like 10% of spoilers already. So I thought I won't enjoy this show so much.

But ended up, I LOVE IT. Its really good. Things that they said, make sense alot. And most importantly, nobody can expect how it ends. I love shows with good and unpredictable storylines, something that will make my eyes go wide and say ''wow I never expect that''. So this show kinda give me that feeling. And as expected, my mom doesn't like it!
She's a typical woman, who loves love stories and some direct storylines. While we prefer indirect storylines.

Bro watched it for the 2nd time and I WANNA WATCH 2ND TIME TOO. To be frank I don't really understand the story well. Just roughly got an idea what that movie was about. So anyone of you wanna go watch for 2nd time, kindly invite me. ^_^

So birthdays.... I've had 20 birthdays already. So its nothing but a simple day for me. I don't really expect to get any presents. But if at the end of the day, I got no presents at all, I know I'll feel disappointed. You know, somehow you will feel so cuz it's your ''overrated'' birthday. And of course, I do hope someone will plan some outings for me.. Because still, its my ''overrated'' birthday.............. :( But the time is ending and I'm going back to Melaka... So I guess its not gonna happen........T__________T happened the same like last year.....If you know who i meant.

Guess I'm still not eligible for being an adult YET. Because I just don't wanna grow up. HAHAHAHAHAH

IM JUST A KID WHO LOVES TO BE PAMPERED. ^_^
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket