Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, June 06, 2010 // 2 comments (+)

15 subjects this sem -_-''

Hahahahahaha joking lah. Got 6 subjects only! NOT ONLY. That's alot! That's why I say this sem is hell to me. T____T

Tomorrow will start my first class. BOY OH BOY!!!!! But same old faces..... How I hope got some new intake students!! Then if lucky will have leng zais!!! But that is super impossible because nobody's gonna join in anymore.... =( Stucked with the same old faces for 3 more years FML.

Just came back from Seremban! Thanks daddy for fetching us back.. Love you... ^^
And today I slept on my bed, hugging my super comfy bolster, cover my whole body with my blanky, and took a nap for half an hour.. THat's the best best half an hour I've ever got... I smiled during that half an hour sleep... My bed is just so so so so so so so comfy.................^^

But too bad I have to say byebye to my bed.. And come to Melaka... T_____T..But still okay la... Tomorrow 9-11 only mah!!! ^_^

Went yumcha with Yikxin yesterday.. Yumcha from 9 something until 1 something can you believe it!!!

My bro has 2 months of holidays. :( MMU only 3 weeks.... But Inti worse la, 2 weeks max HAHAHAHA!!

People summer break got 3 months one le......


Love the cross earrings! ^^

Nighty night!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket