Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, June 05, 2010 // 0 comments (+)

I hereby.. gonna announce you something really really sad..............

My 3 weeks of holidays officially end TODAY.

Yes today. T_______T.

You know what, I hate start school!!!!!!!! I hate MMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Seremban!!!!!!!!!!

But then trust me lah when I'm there I will still accept it. Its like a routine to me ady. I just dont want homework and face those people who I don't like only. =(

Am I very childish? For always ranting about this and that, don't wanna meet who who who because I don't like who who who. But if I don't rant, I'm gonna die. At least I didn't say who who who here mah. Hahaha

Btw, go back also nice la. At least got stuffs for me to do mah. 3 weeks without doing anything constructive are making me like some stupid brainless bimbo. Next sem gonna fight hard hard ady. =(

Then go back also don't know can use streamyx or not.. Because its TERMINATED as well!!

But one thing great is, I can learn guitar!!!!! Hohohohoho

Instead of moaning for the start of school, why not count for the holidays? HAHAHHAHHAA.

I don't know it works or not but I guess it worth a try! I mean, come onnnn. I only go to campus Monday to Thursday only. Friday no school, Sat and sun too. So basically I just spent 4 days at campus!! So yeah its still not that bad la right? ^^ Plus some shopping, yumcha, outings, guitar lessons.. Hmm... It'll somehow balance up the nerdy me. Hopefully I get to make more friends this sem.. :( I'm not good at making friends at all... Seriously suck at it... -.-''

And and my stomach is very pain.. :( Period fast fast come lah!!!!!

Ps :  Save the world, stop the global warming please. The world is crying but we can't see it!!!! We HAVE to do something to stop global warming!!! I don't want Malaysian DIE because TOO HOT. How funny is that?
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket