Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 10, 2010 // 2 comments (+)

While waiting for my dinner, I watched youtube to pass my time..

And stumbled upon some REALLY good talented singers! They are not pros of course. But they did those covers, damn nice!

I wanna do covers too. When will it be my turn! But don't expect so much because I don't have very nice voice.

2 papers down (very less right). And 4 more to go. I can do it I can do it I can do it!

Everytime I almost break down I'll think back how I passed my SPM moments last time. Where I had 12 papers to go in one month. OMG. That time I think life was easier because I don't play Twitter and Facebook. Even if I want to rant, I'll rant it directly on my siblings and then its gone. Then now le..... See people post status about how sucky exams are, how lazy they are too, really make me no mood also... :(
Dats why sometimes I hate FB and Twitter!! BLEK!!!

Sometimes I hate myself for being such vulnerable, not being stubborn at all. So easily get influenced by others. Don't have strong determination. Why cant I be the one who influence others instead of BEING influenced? Sigh, guess that's something that will never change. I am like that. I mean, when people around me are happy, I will be happy. When people around me are hardworking, I will be hardworking. Does this happen to you guys too? OR is it just me....

Hmm, anyways, I gotta stop blogging and goes back to study. Everyday sleep for max 3 hours ain't good at all. But suffer till the max, so that I can enjoy till the max!!!!! WEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOO~
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket