Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, May 29, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
I'm onlining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

I said I can't online for don't know how long till I got back to Melaka right?

Well, I lied.

Hahahahah no la actually is, my brother has broadband. but the FACT is that my house streamyx line really terminated ad. So to go online, I can actually use his broadband. But you know, he's seldom, like very very seldom get off his laptop one so yeah, I still basically can't online.

And right now I'm updating this because he's still sleeping. So I can use for awhile. =P

I've been deleting friends in my facebook. My sister and Sufen were right, shouldn't simply approve them. -_-'' What the hell was I thinking anyway? So now, every single strangers, I DELETE! well except for some. And sometimes I really wanna delete those acquaintance. You know? You know what's his name, he/she knows whats your name, but you guys never talk. I really feel like deleting em!! Grrr..

What I've been doing during this holidays.. hmm.. GREAT! Went out a couple of times, the time I enjoyed the most is jogging time!! =P.. Somehow got tired of shopping. And I'm so so so happy that I finally watched


This one!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* 
I watched this with Yikxin. Yeap! Just both of us!! OMG. I'm such a horror movie FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__^
But I don't dare to enter ghost house. -_____________-''

What I've been doing lately 
- Reading Ps I love you. Such a great story. But sad as well. -.-''
- Watching HIMYM. HAHAHA. I love this show!! 
- And yeah that's the end of it!

One more week to go. Weeeeee~ And did I mention I missed the dentist appointment? WTF. I've totally lost track of time. And I dreamt about me going to dentist in my dreams, then when I wake up, my mom told me - You have missed the dentist. I'm like... O_O

Okay my bro's awake. See ya !

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket