Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, May 24, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Went for IP Man 2 with parents yesterday. ^^

Although this is the 2nd time I watched it, I still love it. I just love Donnie Yen! He's awesome, super awesome.

It WAS a gloomy Saturday for me last night. Don't know why I got so emo last night. T______T

When I wanted someone to hug or to cuddle with, I searched around and saw my sister ( WTF I don't wanna cuddle with her. ) And in the end, I have no other options but to cuddle with my bolster and also my pink teddy. They are really my soulmates. T.T

Why people love to cuddle? I DONT KNOW. Its just like why people love to eat, love to......... hahahahahaa

Was super duper down last night, and teared abit. T______T I know I know I am such a loser! And was STILL sad this morning, Don't ask me why, I dont know.

So I decided to go for church. I've got no mood to sing church songs at all, so I just stand along with others, stare at the stage for nothing.

And here comes a pastor. He's from Canada if I'm not mistaken. And he made me laugh! He's so hilarious sometimes! And then only my mood got better.

Then I watched HIMYM Season 3 hehehe I am so slow.. Hehehehe.. And see what I found!!!!


It DOES EXIST!!!
And I saw Britney casting inside also! WTF. 
I asked my bro, '' Hey is dat britney?''
Bro, " IMPOSSIBLE LA..lol

but that is really her le...

Until afternoon, I went for badminton session with Ah pan, Vwan and my sister. Finally managed to book the court. Boy oh boy that was a TIRING 2 hours badminton session!! I seriously think 1 hour is more than enough for me. 2 hours of badminton = my whole week exercise workload. hahahaa

And I saw Julian there! And also Andy! What a coincidence! Is Seremban really that small? If it is, then why...............

I even went to swimming pool too! to take a look and see who so stupid go swim at 5 pm ahahaha. Back then I used to swim there too hahhaha.

Then at night, I was so damn hungry.  Dinner is not enough for us! Cuz mom didn't expect me and kristy to eat at all.

So we went out for... 2nd round!!!!! Wakakakakakaka. I love you dad! And we're gonna watch IP Man 1 together someday woohoo!

Sometimes I feel like I'm not a Seremban people. I mean, when people ask me where nice to eat . Im like. errrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. I duno..............-.-''

My hands are super duper tired right now. Can't do anything T_T
I cant even drink, can't even write, can't even brush. Thanks to the 2 hours badminton!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket