Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, April 25, 2010 // 0 comments (+)

Finally I'm back at home, home sweet home.

Feels good to come back. You get to eat home cook food, get to hear the sound of TV, get to see your parents, get to sleep on your own sweet bed. I am so in love with my bed and my bolster. Especially my bolster. I love bolsters!!! I wonder how people can sleep with no bolsters?  Your life is surely sad...... hahaha

Went yumcha with Amelia yesterday. Yeap, just three of us. And when we drove to Jusco, I think I ALMOST bang 2 motorcyclists. How I wish I really bang em, because they are such a motherfucking rempit.
I swear I did not see them coming. I waited for the car to go over, then only I drove. But suddenly there came 2 rempits drove very near my car, damn angry they seemed. My sister and I had totally no idea what's going on! And it was late at nite. So one motor rode damn near in front of our car, and purposely drove it slow just to kacau us. My sister was damn dulan at them so she honk-ed at them. For the first time I think my sister is cool.. I hate rempits so much!!!!!!!!!

But thank goodness they didn't do anything to us, and thank goodness no accidents happened. Thank God. =)

Hardcore studying starts soon. Finals next week! But I just don't have the mood to do so.

P/s: Thanks mom and dad. ^_^

P/p/s : To someone, think twice before you do something.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket