Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, March 26, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Suddenly I feel like -

1) Eating egg breakfast toast!! Super duper nice! ^^
2) Eating Itallianaise! - WTF super random but suddenly thought of it mah.
3) Swimming -  Long time never swim ad!!
4) Watch HIMYM - and all other shows that I've just downloaded! Including 24!! Don't know nice anot, just watch only lo.
5) Play with Timmy - Playing with him needs alot of energy and patience so for now, I think I shall let him rest in his cage first XD
6) Smell babies hair - WTF damn random also but then I saw a girl's pic hugging baby mah. So I really miss babies T_________T not those children ok. Children damn annoying. I like those babies.. few months old babies.. ^^
7) We heard Timmy making those ''annoyed'' sound in his cage from the living room. So I looked at my sister and said, '' Timmy???'' Then we both glanced out of the opened door. And both imagined how CUTE it will be if Timmy runs inside the room yelling '' MOMMY MOMMY!!'' - WTF. But we really hope it'll happen!!!!!
8) Go balcony and enjoy the cold breeze. Thanks to the rain, the weather became soooo nice. :) I used to hate rains but not these days! Cuz the weather is freaking hot, guess God is angry. T_T
9) Changing my blog skin! Cuz this one I see until sien liao.
10) That's all!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket