Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, March 15, 2010 // 0 comments (+)

I spent
30% of my time reminiscing the past.
20% of my time reading back old text messages. (Yes, I love to collect em)
10% of my time reading back old MSN history. ( I wonder how many of you out there do so?)

Everytime I think back the past, it gives me a smile on my face. And it always does. Things seemed to be happier when you're not thinking too much or being too particular about it.
Things that will make you angry, are always the things you care about the most..

I've been through many stages of life, I've stumbled upon many people who are playing an important role in my life, some still are, some might not be anymore.. But I still thanked them for at least created some beautiful memories for me.

The good ol' days are always good. Always....... Can the time rewind for me, just this once?
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket