Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, February 02, 2010 // 0 comments (+)

Yuhoo!!! I'm backkkkkk! But actually I'm still very busy one lah hahaha

I just came back from dance practice until 12 am!! Whole body sweating. Damn tiring I know. I even fall asleep during the 8-9 pm class just now =__=''.. But can diet lah at least. ^^

Sigh.. almost everyday I'm busy with stuffs.. So damn busy so damn many assignments so damn many tutorials need to do.. So damn many revisions and I need to practice dance somemore! Hmm, hopefully next week I won't be this busy ad..

And the French class, I need to do revision almost everytime before I go class =_____='' Damn stress! But oh wellss French is nice. Its a ROMANTIC language!!

Few days ago we had Otak feast. Yummy~ We all damn super love Otak Otak~!!!

 

Tell me you love Otak too? Because we're OBSESSED with it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 WTF lol

Not only that, we love O jian too!! WTF why must I talk bout food every midnight?! Grrr!! I wanna eat O jian............

Right after the dance I rushed back home and did my assignment. Tomorrow got tutorial. FML...

And this patch of hair very annoying!! I'm keeping my frindge long because I wanna look more matured! Muahahahah. But you can't imagine how hard the proces is. It kept falling down and cover my face! Damn annoying ok!!



Looks kinda cool right? XD

And and not forgetting............


Cute cute Timmy!!! ^^

We call Timmy fei jai. Because he's really huge compared to Miko O_O and Miko is so tiny and so cute!
But when you carry Timmy you will feel the sensation.. LOL touching sensation! Aiyoh in short you'll just feel damn nice carrying him lah cuz he's fat fat chubby chubby one. ^^

I think that applies to girls too? lol
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket