Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, January 28, 2010 // 1 comments (+)

Ahhh today no class I feel so DAMN good!!

I just had the nicest, soundless sleeep ever. EVER.

I woke up at 1 something (reluctantly) If I wasn't gap niu and if I have nothing to do I wouldn't even wanna wake up!!

Gosh nice sleep always make  people go happy.

And nice sleep improves my skin too!! ^^

I have a few pimples on my face, maybe very busy or sleep late or what I dont know T__T

And my skin condition is like super bad. So after this sleep i guess it improves a lil bit!! ^^

Currently watching drama and drinking Dutch Lady chocolate milk, life is just wonderful isn't it???

Another good news is, my laptop's bluetoooth transfer thingy is repaired! Right after the reformat. Which means my card reader is useless now. (wasted RM 30 for it -.-'')

Hmm, hopefully this kinda relaxing and chilling days will last long and busy days will eff off!!! xD

The bad thing is, my house is in a real dirty mess :(
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket