Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, January 15, 2010 // 1 comments (+)

It has been super long since I last did a tag and right now I found a tag in www.fourfeetnine.com's blog and
I wanna do one too!!! I super miss tags T_T if you got any tags please tag me! Cuz no matter how busy I am I also will do it one. But not those that come with 100 questions! lol



1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Erm my high school does NOT have a prom. Thank God hahahah. because I'm so shy to dress up so nice and dance....I don't know how to dance either.. omg



2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Erm if Andrew is counted then NO! I hate him so much even until now but I don't know where he was liao anyway and I also don't want to know. Prolly got married already? lol




3. What was your FIRST job?
Haha I never work before! Don't say I'm spoilt.

I tried to find jobs but then due to transportation problems they all won't hire me.. And then I told my mom (a teacher) say I can help her mark her books if she doesn't mind and maybe she can pay me a lil??? lol *embarassing smile


4. What was your FIRST car?
Never have one too... T_T



5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Ernest gua



6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Erm no one!



7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Madam Yap. Hahaha she taught me for 6 years.


8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
NEVER!!!!!!!!



9. Who was your FIRST kiss?
Still with me believe it or not! Haha



10. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Cousin's house counted? Awww I love to sleep in her hse cz we always catch late night dramas until the next morning, then next morning will go eat Roti Canai together or go do some shopping or go do some visiting! So fun I miss the good ol' times so much :( *fyi she's already 50 years old hahaha 



11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My sister duh. She's the one sleeping with me every night so when I wake up I can only talk to her!



12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Kinda forgot, I think is my cousin's. I was a flower girl too that time, that cute lil gown is still in my closet haha.



13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Open my eyes duh.



14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Never been to any. Small concert got, TENSION! 



15. FIRST tattoo?
Don't have..



16. First piercing?
My ears. When I was in standard 5 I think. 



17. First foreign country you’ve been to?
DONT HAVE!!



18. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Titanic! I remember because my parents cover our eyes when the sex scenes come. lol



19. When was your FIRST detention?
I don't think I ever have any of that. ha! ha! But I got beaten so hard on my arms with cane before. T_T



20. What was the first state you lived in?
Seremban!



21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My sister...



22. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To travel ALL around the world. Serious one.



23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
To dance!! Haih I really wanna learn dancing.



I tag -
1)Kristy
2)Krystal
3)Vivienne
4)syafika
5)Ellyn
6)Alex Cheng
7)FongE
8) anyone who feel like doing lolol
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket