Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, January 27, 2010 // 1 comments (+)
Wah it has been 5 days since I last blogged eh?! >.<

Sorry! Been really really really busy, you know la. always damn busy during the beginning of the sem one. T__T

Well, school started. And I have 7 subjects this sem! The most interesting among them all was I took French.

I love my French lecturer, she's so beautiful and so charming! Kinda reminds me back my piano teacher. I haven't seen her for AGES already. T______T I kinda forgot how she looked like liao. Sighh..........

And my Monday class starts at 9 am, Tuesday starts at 8 am, Wednesday starts at 11 am, Thursday starts at 8 am. Which also means I won't have my night life during that 4 days!!!

I hate to wake up so damn early from my lovely bed T____T

And now I'm practicing Japanese dance because I'm going to be performing in one event soon.. Its called Japanese Cultural Night!!

Wanna see me dance? Curious about what I'm going to dance? Then go buy our tickets and support us!!

Its Japanese Cultural Night (JCN)
Price : RM 8 (non member), RM 6 (member)
Time : 8.00 PM
Venue : MMU MAIN HALL
Date : 6/2/2010 (Saturday)

There will be lots of performances going on that night, and all you gotta do is bring yourself and your friends along, sit down and enjoy the show! Damn worth it right?! :D

Things that happened to me recently :
1) Laptop got problem so I gave others to reformat it and now I hope its fine! No more troubles ok my lovely laptop!
2) Practice dance all night long...
3) I think that's it! My life is such a bore.. FML

And umm I've promised to post up pictures and I will do that tomorrow. I have 8-10 am class tomorrow only hahaha. So I'll have plenty of time to blog and not forgetting, DO REVISION!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I shouldn't be so lazy liao! Should start revising and also revise my French. T___T Its damn hard seriously.

Je Suis Fatigue~
Bonne Nuit!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket