Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, January 07, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
Sorry. Wanted to update my blog long time ago but  kept having problem! Its either the line too slow or the dramas I'm catching lately are too seductive........ T.T

And now I shall present to you.....

A trip to Sunway!

Its not a trip la okay I know most of you get to go Sunway until you all don't wanna go ad. But this time its with my friends ma so its worth to write this post!

People who attended : Me, Kristy, My bro ( the triplets! ), buff, amelia, yeaw, kim soon, Lua.

1st day we planned to go Sunway Lagoon and play water! But then don't know why when we arrived there, its 4 pm already. So most of us were super exhausted! And we were searching for Sun Inn here n there, and we finally got it! Do you know how TIRED we've been walking around?! Taking public transport and so on. So if you got your own cars better appreciate ok good things don't come easily do remember this!

And we had Subway as our lunch! My first time having Subway! And its really cute actually whereby you can choose the type of bread you like. And also the dressings and fillings!



This is mine, Tuna don't know what what what. The bread I think is the 3rd one, got something to do with Honey one.
6 foot of course! 12 foot my stomach will be bloating like a pregnant xD. Maybe the KTM LRT people will let me sit? xD



I think this one is Amelia's. Look like sheeeet....... But trust me it still tastes good!

After a few hours, we finally reached Sunway.
My sister suddenly craving for ice cream so much. And we thought of BR! And its ngam ngam 31st so BR got discount! *Its fated for us to eat ad. xD

After a long long queue we finally got our BR!!!



One Chocolate and one Rainbow.
The queue is super kua jeong because we still see crowds at 1030PM lining up buying BR although most of the shops in Sunway are closed!



Us feeling damn satisfied. Haha



And the boys! Coincidently they all wear black that day. I mean, ALMOST 8 of us wear black ok! So ngam!



(except Amelia din't wear black)
One happy family. Left ah yeaw, middle Amelia, right? Their son? lol



Sweet couple strikes!
So sweet right. Make all of us jealous sial.



We passed by Pet Shop!
Most of us got confused between the REAL pet shop and this pet shop. Everytime I say I wanna go pet shop, their responses will be like : Eh sunway got pet shop meh?

-_____-''

After hours of lurking around shopping, we finally feel hungry and decided to dine at Kim Gary.



But go Coco Banana first!



HAHAHAH no lah. We just passby and take photos only. Dare not walk in like this. T.T



And we finally reached Kim Gary!





While others are busy choosing the best deal, I..........



asked my sister take this Dai B post for me. ^^

Among 5 how Dai-B you think I am?!

Then suddenly thought of doing something DAMN stupid. I think is Kim Soon's idea. HAHAHAH



NOKIA, Connecting people. xD

Ok ok serious time, hungry liao.





Take pics also normal.





And our food arrived!!
My all time favourite drink - Ice Honey Lemon



Buff's beef rice. Very nice!



Haha, so cute. Looks like she's watching TV and eat right?



Mine! Not nice wan.



The boys'.



This is the nicest, Cheese Salmon Rice!



Sister's mee.



And our dessert.

Right after that, we went out walk walk!

I've never been to MOS before so I ask the boys lead. Forgive my ''sua gu-ness'' T______T



Take pics outside also satisfy liao!

I hear a loud music don't know from where, so naturally I thought its from the club. Then I tell my friend '' OMG, can you hear the music?! The bass so damn loud!
My friend '' eh its not from the club la, its from the car la! *points at the car*
Me : LOL

Guess what's this??



This is called Blue Moon. It appears once every 19 years. And its not really blue. Its rare because full moon only appear once every month. And this year, its special because in the month of December, you will get to see full moon appear TWICE. That's why they call it '' Once in a blue moon''

Around 10 something, the crowd gets bigger and bigger!





We've got nothing to do, so we went outside wait for the time to pass!

Our legs got damn tired and this lucky lady got her bf to carry her T______T



Piggybacks. xD



Outside.



And a picture of us standing down there.



Camwhore time!









LOL he came in front of me and ask me to snap his pictures!

We countdown at the WRONG place because we didn't get to see the fireworks clearly. T______T
And the noob DJ didn't even countdown the time wtf..........

Back to our inn after the countdown!



Another sweet evidence.... 100% handmade by Amelia...



And also this ugly thing........



We FORGOT to bring poker cards!! And the boys went down and buy.

We're staying in Sun Inn. I bet most of you never heard of it. Its a cheap hotel located just beside Sunway, and fyi, there are many labours staying there, so its abit dangerous. And there's police checking rooms by rooms at 2 AM wtf. They kept knocking the door beside our room! But nobody answered. So they decided to BREAK IN! And they say they got news from anonymous saying the unmarried couples are having sex inside. wtf....

2nd day - SUNWAY LAGOON!







Most of us can't wait to get in but frankly, I'm not that hyped to go in. That's because
1) My legs are so damn painful cuz of yesterday's shopping. T_T
2) I just can't get enough of the shopping. I want to go Sunway Pyramid instead of Lagoon.
3) I got PERIOD FML. But little bit only la.

But I still enter. O_O



Aye aye captain, we're ready to get WET!

We played damn alot of things and its damn nice! Hopefully the next time I go, I
1) Wear comfortable sandals.
2) NO PERIOD.



A picture of the CLEAN us. ^^

And we decided to have our lunch @ TGIF!



Ok, this is also the 1st time trying this. T_T sorry I'm not a KL people!

But its damn nice!





Our appetizer! Seriously the soup hor, damn nice lo T____T



The 3 main courses -



Not nice wan.





This one not bad!





Need I say more? The last one of course the nicest lah! I also can't get enough of it.

Burp. After that, a small lil shopping is done. TEEHEE..

Then, its time to go home. T______T



This is the hotel we're staying.

To all my friends who joined for this 2 days 1 night gathering, I just wanna tell you guys that, I enjoyed heap lots when I'm with you guys. The shopping session and the water playing session is damn nice! Looking forward to our next gathering! ^^



Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket