Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, January 13, 2010 // 3 comments (+)
2009, looking back at what I've done, and I came to a serious conclusion.

I can't recall back anything. LOL

Like the old saying goes : Time flies..

I didn't do anything special to be exact. My one year just wasted like that FML.

And I freaking reached 20 years old already wtf. I hate to accept this fact that I'm no longer.... a teenager?!??! T_____T Now I'm an adult already *sexy wink. lol

But hooray I'm getting married in less than 10 years time! LOL

So my new year resolutions are :

1) Try to change my appearance as much as possible.
I hate it when someone look at my IC and then look at me and then look at the IC again and finally they say : You didn't change that much at all!! Still the chubby face...
Grr.. But sometimes what makes me happy is, when I met back my primary school friends, most of them can't recognize me anymore! Maybe I've grown taller? Ok so this is how I'm gonna change my appearance. I'm gonna dye my hair! Which, I already did few days ago.





Now my hair looks brownish. I love the color so much!!!

2nd : Read newspaper.
Start reading newspaper already Steph!! Ok I don't really like to read newspaper. So many words, no pictures at all! Then got what MCA and all that! I'm not interested in politics at all! But I started forcing myself to read newspaper everyday. And I admire those who love to read newspaper, where they can sit and read the whole newspaper back n forth for hours! How can they do that?! Not sien one meh?

3rd : Read storybooks.
I have a confession to make. The only books that I've finished reading were.... Peter and Jane... And and Confession of the shopaholic! my house got full series of Harry Potter and full series of Twilight but I've never really finished reading em. So far Im reading Twilight 1st book and I think I said I was reading it since a few months ago?Although I dont really dig books, I know in order to improve I GOTTA read em no matter how boring I find them to be. My sister read Harry Potter for dont know how many times already. And also twilight. Total 12 books she has finished them already! Not once but many times!!! We're sisters but we're not exactly same actually lol

4th : Try not to sleep after 1 o'clock
According to my friend, she advised me not to sleep after 1 o'clock because that's when our body is excreting some toxic from our body I guess. And if I always sleep so late I'll get hormone disorder and maybe those Breast cancer or cervix cancer will come finding for me! These thoughts always freaked me out..-.-''

5th : Lose weight
What else, I've been talking about this for years already. I know its hard for me to follow but as a standard procedure, I'll just put in here xD

6th : Be a hardworking smart ass
I wanna do all the tutorials. I hope I can start studying at least 3 weeks before the exam. I wanna graduate as first class student!!!!!! God bless me.

7th : Hmm.. I think that's it!

What's yours? :D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket