Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, January 09, 2010 // 3 comments (+)
Today I woke up damn early to do something!

And waited for damnnnnnn long to get that something done!

And I finally got that something done! 

And I'm so happy about it!

What's that something?

For me to know, for you to find it out!!! Stalk me also can! But not when I bath lol..wtf

Went to find my stupid brother at Serdang today with my family, and we went Mid Valley for dinner! ^^

Mid Valley has sooooooooooooo much variety of food but guess where we went?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Food court.

As usual.......

But then it turns out to be DAMN satisfying!

We ordered ABC ( my whole family's favourite, and must have one scoope of ice cream one), Fried lobak cake, Popiah, Salmon rice, and some mix rice!

Sounds damnnnnn normal like eh you cannot eat those in Seremban ah.. But its very nice ma really. T_T 

Plus my parents are not a big fan of cheesy stuffs. So foodcourt is their heaven I guess??

Then guess where we went after dinner!!

Inside Jusco WTF.

We never get to shop one la with our parents. T_T that's why I need to go out with my friends! 

And I'm going to Sunway on Monday WOOHOO! Gotta shop for a lil bit more then stop liao.

Seriously spent too much this month. If I announce the amount you guys will not believe it so I'd better keep my mouth shut.

And more to spend because I'm going to own a GUITAR soon! Yeap mom already agreed let us buy. 

Sooner or later I'll be able to play those lum lum love songs ad!

Plus today spent like damn alot! Spending makes people happy? No wonder shopping is the sweetest sin. T_T

Taraaaaaa peoples, time to get back on my DIY stuff and then sleep! lol



This is what I've done! Pretty??? Cool???  I think its pretty cool. hahahahah

Labels:

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket