Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, December 28, 2009 // 2 comments (+)
Just got back from Yew Yew's house! The gathering is always so awesome !

Those who missed it, (you know who you are 5 ffk-ers!) You missed out lu. Cuz we've been laughing and talking all night long!!

And guess what! I'm gonna find a part time job. Yeah the princess finally gonna try to mix around with the slaves. Hahaha..... JOKING!

I am not a princess obviously,T.T and I hate princesses who never do jobs like they've got GOLDEN hands. And I am very modest one ok *self promote. I dare to touch bunch of hairs and throw them away so that it wont stuck the sink, and I dare to kill insects!!!! And I dare to wipe children's ass :) WTF. But I hope my bf will pamper me like a small lil baby~~~~~*manja. lol

And tell you what! My hair kena grabbed just now by a small kid WTF. Case bully! A small kid bully me T.T......So I was just sitting nicely on the couch, watching TV, then Yew Yew's ''fren'' aka the small lil kid just.. approached me in an evil way, and I sensed danger! And I quickly hide my face with the pillow but he just.... jump and land on me wtf. And he grabbed my hair and I screamed out loud!!! -.-''

But overall, he's a cute lil guy. Will update pictures soon! DONT MISS ME AH!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket