Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, December 24, 2009 // 0 comments (+)



I received a very shocking news yesterday, and... I feel happy about it. I understand how she feel somehow, the fear, the insecurity, the need of love, and so on. So do take care of yourself, we'll always be by your side. :)

Well, today I just had my last paper. And guess what freaked me out the most? I don't need to actually study for this subject at all!!! OK maybe I should study one chapter. But I studied almost 3/4 of them! I slept at 2 am and woke up at 5 am for nothing? Lol.. Because the exam is basically like English essay. Who can predict whether your answer is right or wrong  anyway? -.-''

But I'm so glad to announce that, MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about how I did in my exams. I should really start relaxing right now. Dramas keep coming on! I wanna watch lots of dramas! Gossip Girls? How I met your mother? Heroes? Grey antanomy? American next top model? and not forgetting TVB dramas! Oh my god so damn nice. And also all the gatherings. ^^

Happy birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you guys had a blast!!!!!!
Thanks to those who texted me and wished me, you guys put a smile on my face. :)
Going hometown tomorrow! Wee~
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket