Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, December 16, 2009 // 0 comments (+)
Hello world, I hope you're listening........

Just got back from some drama presentation thingy, and also my friend's house! Grr why her apartment so nice our apartment so sucky one. ok I should stop complaining and start appreciating! IF not i'll sound like a total wuss.

Tomorrow, yeah what else. Course registration day. And its like 8 hours more to go only? And tell you what. The timetable is RENEWING at this very moment! How are we able to arrange them nicely when we're running out of time! Grrrr...

A few plans coming ahead - Go to some trip with my s2 buddies. Loveeeeeeee them lots! hope you guys read my blog for now :P

And also going Pulau Perhentian next year. I heard the plane tickets are cheap, like damn cheap.

Hopefully can make it!

And also, skytrex adventure at shah alam on january i guess. OMGGGGGGGGG. think about it oso damn happy liao.

Gonna update more when I have the time, see ya!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket