Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, November 05, 2009 // 0 comments (+)

What a busy day :D

Going back to Seremban tomorrow, weeeeee! ^^

Although Seremban is quite sien, and the biggest shopping complex is Jusco (wtf) and the nicest park is City Park (wtf), but then think of my house's smell, my parents.. Awww T______T

Wth, I sound like I've been away for few months but then actually only 2 weeks. haha

I finished Buzzer Beat. T_T I like this show cuz I think Reiko kinda like me la. hahahaha I don't mean I look like her ok! (Not in any way also T_T) Just that.....hmmmmmm.. I don't know.. I feel we're quite similar in some way. =P

Today.. my legs damn pain T_T

Cuz yesterday went for National dance training. Then the dance teacher ask us stand and squat stand and squat wor! So damn tiring and my muscles cram :'(

Then today got national dance again. I wonder how can I tahan for that 2 hours when I already feel damn pain walking around.. Sighhhh.....

But after the rain, I see rainbow wakakkakaaka. And tomorrow, I'm going back!

Told my mom about my results just now, and luckily she didn't scold that bad. hehehehe thank God ^^

I'm gonna work hard for my 2nd sem I promiseeeee. And I think most of the people really underestimate degree year ad. Now that they're scared of it, most of them already start revising, doing tutorials. Damn kiasu, I like! Hahaha.

Gonna sleep, Oyasuminasai!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket