Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, November 20, 2009 // 2 comments (+)


Watched 5 minutes of gong sum gai just now. Yup just 5 minutes, because i feel damn guilty. How can I enjoy here while others are burying their head in the huge pile of books!

Tomorrow morning 815 am we're gonna have our paper. ( I know the time is abit weird)
Then after that, I'm FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! ^_^

Went library today, saw bunch of people working hard for their papers. Its good to go library once awhile, so that you will get to see how others fight for their future!

I saw this girl, sitting alone in one corner, wearing her cardigan, sitting comfortably, resting her head on the chair, facing her dictionary thick notes in front of her eyes, with all the highlights decorating her notes, trying so hard to memorize everything . She looks so hardworking! And that makes me guilty. I love to see these kinda scenes, damn touching!

Saw Julian too! Wowwwwww. I thought he never went to library one! I'm so proud! Hope he did well in his exams.

Goodluck to those who are having papers this week and next week. Do your best and have no regrets! :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket