Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, November 04, 2009 // 6 comments (+)

OMG OMG OMG!




Sorry for the lack of updates, been REAAAALLY busy lately. But thankfully, I'm not alone.

I scared being alone. I scared loneliness. I think everyone out there also the same right?

I'd rather die of busyness, than die of loneliness!

I have so many things to do right now which is :

1) Study Japanese language.
I really have to do this liao because no time liao. Time is running out liao.

2) Study for my 2nd sem.
I force myself to do tutorials everytimes, unlike first sem, i never touched those tutorials before, which leads to major fall in my results. Sigh. I know I can't always finish em but, I'll try lo.

3) Finish up Buzzer Beat.
To some people, I am damn slow. Because this movie so old ady. But to some people, I am quite new cuz .. they don't even watch Japanese dramas muahahahahaha!



To those who are into love stories + Basketball, go download !!!
11 episodes only. Got hot chick, got cool nike shoes (T______T), got kissy kissy scenes! (o_o), got hot boys! ( O_O)



I the left girl damn much


Love makes me strong.

4) Finish up Gossip Girls season 2.
Wakakakak I just finished downloaded GG Season 2! More dramas comin' up! =P

5) Enjoy life
Seriously, this one everyone must do one. Must sayang ur body and must love yourself more and more everyday you open your eyes :)


More updates comin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket