Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, November 01, 2009 // 2 comments (+)
Long post ahead! Cuz I decided to squeeze all the pictures and words into one posts hehehe.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it!

And and, my blog is not a food blog or a FLOG okay. Its my personal blog and sometimes I just love to take food pictures and post em up! And I also love to add some spice and some sugar to make it more interesting ^^

1st : NIHONGO WAKARANAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! ( It means I don't understand Japanese!!) If you understand what I said without me translating, feel free to be my japanese language tutor wtf. ^^ (for free ya.. ^^'')




And Sushiya got 50% off! I did mention about me going to eat Sushi right. And here's it!

I love this picture alot. I didn't eat it, i just grabbed this pink sushi from the belt just to take picture of it!

And.. I put it back, luckily the waitress and waiter didn't force me to eat it!





This one damn cheap. RM 0.80 per plate only. Of course la,fried fish skin only wor.



This is the besttttttt!



Cheese lovers are gonna love this for sure!!


My favourite~! ^^


Ken chia.


My sister


And me!




And not forgetting, my beloved hot green tea.... *satisfied

For all those that we've taken, the whole meal cost RM 7 per person only. Worth until your pants drop!!!

When we returned to the car, and we saw this....

We put a parking coupon for 1 hour. It was 3:15 pm..


And expires at 4:15 pm..

But we kena saman at 4:18 pm (3 minutes late only lo)



Since when Malaysia police so damn efficient haaaaaaa?!?!??




Truely ''impressive''
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket