Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 23, 2009 // 0 comments (+)
Went for a movie @ MBO with Julian. I drove there, and glad that we came home in one piece. WTF.


The show was overall okay, not too nice not too bad. I don't really like the presence of too much fake things in a movie.

There are all surrogates instead of real human acting inside, well of course they are human! If not how they act? Hahaha. But they have these kinda flawless make up that make them super pretty and.... super artificial as well. I don't like perfect stuffs, they make me uneasy! How weird am I -_-''

I don't really like it, fake people are as scary as clowns.

Then went dinner @ Hawaiian Steak house. And had some chat, its nice!

T__________T


How I wish I have that piece of beauty on my hair!

Ps : I NEED to stop coughing or else tomorrow I can't sing. :(
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket