Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, October 17, 2009 // 0 comments (+)
Today, is a very boring Caturday. And so, I decided to occupy my time with Gossip Girls!!!

I downloaded Season one and guess what? I finished 7 episodes in one day. Its very addictive and its only for GIRLS! No boys ever watch Gossip girls okay that will be so gay!

Watched till 5 something until I find my day is reaaaaally bored. I mean, hey c'mon. Today is Saturday, shouldn't I be somewhere out there enjoying my drinks and having some heart-to-heart chat with my best friends? Why am I whole day staying at the house doing nothing?

So I called my friends up, among 8 of them, only 2 available. FML.

Most of them got to study for STPM, I totally understand. And I don't blame them too.

Its hard for the STPM students to get ready for their exams. FYI, their textbooks are dictionary thick. While us? Yeah my books are that thick too but don't ever expect me to read the whole thing in 2 months time. I just read around half of the book honestly. hehehehe ^^'' And thank God there's online notes. All the simplified versions, and not forgetting the slides!

Compare to STPM students, we're wayyyy luckier. We already have our future guaranteed. While them? Study 2 years day and night but got no guarantee for their future. Its either you score DAMN good, or you score badly. There's no such thing as being mediocre in STPM. Its very high competitive amongthem. And the @#%#&$& government don't know will give you what course somemore if you did not reach 4.0 or.. at least 3.5 above.

See why I hate form 6 right now? And we really have to appreciate our college life because we don't have to study as much as them, and plus, we can always go out !

But one thing good about STPM is, they make them really really matured. All my STPM buddies know what's good for them, and what's wrong. They learnt how to resist temptations, not going anywhere when the exam is around the corner, read books gain knowledge whenever they can, make full use of every seconds of their life so that they get to enter local U with the course they want. They learnt it the very hard way. So they are impressive as well. I really salute and respect them! :)

Back to my daily life, at nite I went out with Vivi and Amelia. Wanted to yumcha at Station 1 @ Era Square but its just TOO DAMN OCCUPIED. But the ambience is really nice T.T...We saw Tuckie and yan yan them also but did not really say hi because there are too many people we don't know. And the main reason is because, we're shy. Not lansi ok. ^^

So we ended up going Kenshington AGAIN to yumcha. We chat for 1-2 hours and head back home. Its always nice to hang out with my best friends and sit down and talk about every bits of life. That's where the relationship improved and that's where we get closer to each other.

I think my blog has some problem right? Maybe you have to hit ''enter'' many times in the chatbox, or the wishlists just don't load well, or the twitter doesn't load? T.T......

And I think so far, my blogskin loads best on Google Chrome. You guys using what browser to read my blog? Do let me know.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket