Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 30, 2009 // 0 comments (+)
Dinner with the Double K! - Ken & Kristy @ Simply Fish!

This restaurant I think is quite famous because it has been reviewed by some food blogger in their blog, that's why Ken brought us there to eat. Hehe. But its not cheap! Especially the tuna fish and all that, quite expensive actually!



Look at the fish behind us, not our attractive faces ok.



The menu.. ^^



And here it comes!

1st, pan grilled and cod fish. (Super nice especially the fish head)
2nd, is my NAKED fish. Yummy! lolz (I love the vinegar taste!)
3rdly, is kristy's Marina fish. (Hers super nice lo T_T)
4thly, is Ken's baked tomato fish. ( I don't quite like tomato thing because its gonna be sour..)



And last but not least, my noob face behind, making this pic more wonderful.



Thanks Nanny!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket