Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, October 16, 2009 // 0 comments (+)
I'm not dead yet!

Happy deepavali to all the indiansss. And I think some working groups got day off right?




So nice lo.. I'm here bored of my holidays already. Hahahaha.

Just go enjoy yourself from the hectic lifestyle, go enjoy! Do some shopping! Do some spa! Go for a movie or dinner! :)

(I hope my dad will bring us to have Chocolate Fondue T_T)

Yeap yeap I just came back from Genting! And I can honestly say, I don't really like the 2nd day because Spinner and Cyclone are...





WTF?!

T.T both are my favourite rides ok! Especially spinner.. I can play 3 times man, first sit inside, 2nd time sit outside abit, and third, muahahahah the outside seat!

I don't dare to try Space Shot. Once is enough to kill already.



(I mean high)

But then compare to Australia's space shot, this is nothing. I mean NOTHING! That one is like don't know how many times taller than this one. I'm such a coward T_____T

And didn't try Go Kart as well because my sister is not tall enough wtf.. I ngam ngam pass ^^ hahaahha. I really wanna try it! But I heard Chiew Yee said the helmet damn smelly and I got pulled back a lil bit wtf.. And didn't try the best of the best - CorkScrew because we're rushing to go home that day!!! What a big big regret man.



So basically we tried Flying Jumbo


and Pirate ship (at first we sat on the 1st roll, but I feel damn coward so I convinced my friend to sit 2nd row.Her stomach feels itchy and as usual, I feel like vomitting.), and Chow was screaming my name! See? Told ya sure got ppl scream my name one. =p


And the Sungai Rejang flume ride! (We rode it twice, that's why we're wet. But seriously its damnnnnnnnnnnn fun!!!!) And another one is super don't know what what. Damn nice also!



And last but not least, Flying Coaster! Thank god I played this. Its 12 bucks per person and I have no regrets for that ride! ^^
(Two people don't dare to play.Wahahahahah!)



We had this as our snacks!








HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Overall, its a fun trip. Thanks to Sufen, Ah Qin, Chow, chiew Yee and my sister to made this happen! :)

Most of the pics creditted to - j-travel.blogspot.com
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket