Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, October 18, 2009 // 3 comments (+)
Yeah, I bet you'll be wondering, eh why this old template?!?@?$?#%?$?&^%$&%$&*

The reason is I'm having lots of problem with my pretty pinky new template. And it takes time to fix.

But I don't think I will fix em' cuz its REALLY troublesome. I don't know. I might just find another template to replace it. A way simpler template. But no worries, it will DEFINITELY be pink. ^^

Or worse to worse, won't even change the blogskin anymore. WTF

I mean its ok if I have a place to blog, I have a place for my friends to leave comments right? That's more than enough lol. Anddddd my blog doesn't look that ugly as well! Right!

I'm freaking tired right now. I mean, physically and also mentally. I believe most of us went through the '' who am I '' and '' who should I be '' and '' how should I behave'' stage right?

I've been thinking about this issue non stop every single day and I'm bored of it... It troubles me alot...

I admit I am a very childish person who wants to be matured but apparently I still have a long way to go.

I love matured people because they just ditch sadness easily and be strong and stand up again after numerous falls.

I am really childish one. Like for example, I have NO idea how a date should be like. I think I'm poisoned by movies too much. I mean, I really thought the boy and girl ''clicked'' during their first date. Which iss, I think quite impossible.

Its either the guy likes the girl's look, or the girl likes the guy's look. Its just that.

And well, I've been out with some of my guy friends one on one before. Like, a few guys. one on one.

You guys might call it a date but in my dictionary, I shall define date as a process where a COUPLE or a pair of going-to-be couple hang out together. I mean, they know they like each other. And just hang out, get close to each other. And not forgetting, holding hands! In my definition is there's no holding hands its not counted as date.

In other way, a date might be just.. your partner of the day. Like you went to prom, and you brought a guy, alright. That is your date. I call it your date. But not those going out one on one with a guy, just eat, hang out, chit chat and all those. Those are NOT dates. Those are just simple hang-outs or meet ups.

Back to the naive part, I really don't know how its like to go on a date. Everytime I got back home from meeting up with someone, I will start thinking, OMG OMG how did i do just now? Did i do good? Did I leave a good impression for him? Did I bore him etc etc. That's why I say sometimes lovey-dovey stuffs are just soooooo TROUBLESOME. I guess I'm more to male side in this kinda things :(

I really think alot. Most of the reason is because I am not confident in myself. I am not those girls who will jump here and there, make the guys damn happy, tickle here tickle there and so on. No I am not those type. Thank God? LOL. During the first meeting I'll be very shy. I don't talk much. I don't stare at him much. I'll just do my thing, do the talkings and that's it. And that's me... I mean, got image to jaga right!

And I chose to be me. But I believe during 2nd or 3rd time, you will see my true colors lol. I am still not that hyped, but I am at least quite easy to get along with. And I am that stupid until I think people will start falling in love with each other during their first meeting. FML. I am 19 years old already and why do I still have all these thoughts T___T. That only happen in dramas I guess.

I don't know. I just feel like... MOVIES really brain washed me too much -__-''

Or maybe all the girls out there feel the same like me too??

This world is realistic and.. its just not that fantasy at all... I mean, not much dramas..

And and, during first dates, the money problem is also another problem. Like whose gonna pay for the lunch, for the movie and so on. So damn embarassing lo when it comes to money problem. And and where do they normally hang out? Eat lunch until 1-2 hours then movies 2 hours then walk half an hour then say bye? WTF. har?

On the other hand, I received this from Vivienne. Thanks! ^^








Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket