Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, October 28, 2009 // 0 comments (+)
There are so many things happened so suddenly in my life, and I need some time to digest it.

Am I OVER optimistic, or am I OVER happy go lucky?

I felt extremely sad over my results just now but I'm totally okay right now. OMG this is call mood swing ah?

Seriously my CGPA dropped alot compared to my foundation results. Results damn bad lo T_T

I swear I will study hard, if not die uglily!

That's a powerful curse eh? @@''

To those who have got great results, congratz, keep up the good work! Don't be over confident.

While to those who have got unsatisfied results/ fail, just work hard. I believe your hard work will DEFINITELY paid off.

LETS WORK HARD TOGETHER FOR OUR FUTURE,OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANBATEH!

There's no more spoon feeding life.

I'm totally relieved,but totally disappointed too. T.T
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket