Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, October 26, 2009 // 3 comments (+)
Have you ever felt annoyed by someone, that you wanna read her blog so badly, somemore she's promoting her blog by putting up her links as her personal msg and tempt you to click it, but when you are expecting new post in her blog,but there's NO UPDATES?

Haha I guess I just annoyed so many people out there. xD
I've been such an unefficient blogger lately, I am not busy(at all), I am just lazy I guess. -_-''

Tomorrow, no class.

Wednesday? No class either. Unless I go for the national dance la.

Thursday? NO CLASS. But at night got Japanese class. And Ken's gonna bring us go eat Sushiya during the noon I guess. 50% off! Gonna grab those nice nice ones first. Woohoo sushi rocks! And and also green tea. Did you know green tea can make you look prettier? And of course, healthier.

Friday? Got class =( 10-12 am. And I'll be staying at my room alone whole day long. Sister's going to go Sunway skate with her buddies. T______T


Anddddd as requested, my new hair picture. Doesnt make much difference actually, but I felt younger. ^_^
Gonna dye my hair soon! I hope..... Maybe gonna curl it too! And gonna leave my fringe long..

Wah wah wah wah wah even I can't wait for the transformation!!!!!! Ok la, don't expect too much from me okay. I never do those things that I say I wanna do wan. Diet is the best example T_T.

Hmm, worst is maybe won't dye la. But I want to! But dyeing hair hurts your hair badly. And what if I look like lala mui wtf. I guess won't la hor! Even if I look lala, I'm also a lala that is smart inside out and behaves good. Hahahaha

Tadaaaaaa!




Looks weird right I know! And and please ignore my chubby cheek haha I don't want too.

I think hair is the most important part of your look. Even if you're ugly, but your hair is awesome, then somehow you'll look awesome! But if you are lengzai/leng lui but your hair looks like shit, nobody's gonna give a shit about you! Make your hair neat,tidy and nice. Its not a sin to overdress, but it is if you underdress. :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket