Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, October 21, 2009 // 3 comments (+)

Jajajajajajajaajajaja

OMG I always beh tahan when people mistyped that!

They meant to type ''hahahahah'' actually.But their finger just slipped from H to J. Haha

I'm so bored at home I think I'm gonna rot. Its either I sleep until damn late so that i don't have that much time to kill, or I eat to kill the time. WTF. I still have 3 bars of mini Mars lying on the table WOOTS!

And today I argued with my mom :(
And I fucking hate it when this kinda thing happen. *who like arguments anyway?

During the evening, I wanna exercise.So I went to the kitchen and fill myself a cup of water first. Then my mom saw me walking in, and start saying ''GO DO SOME EXERCISE LA! ALWAYS SIT IN FRONT OF THE LAPTOP!!''

Then I shouted back '' YES LA I'M GOING TO EXERCISE NOW LA!!!!!!'' *storm out the kitchen angrily

Well I never meant to be rude at her but I don't know why, she just love to accuse me for not exercising T____T I know I've been sitting in front of the laptop all day long but that doesn't mean I never do any exercises ok! In fact, I almost exercised everyday. Except the day we went out.... And she never knew that, must I always purposely move around when she's looking? No right? she just simply accused me T____T

And after the shoutings and dinner, everything's back to normal. My mom wont know if I'm mad at her. Even if she knows, she's gonna ignore it. So, there's totally pointless to be mad at her, and naturally, we're back as usual. -_-''

So guys, that's a good way to tackle angry girlfriends too! ;)
lolwtf all the girls would have killed me right now..T.T

And not forget to mention - Jerry and KC are coming down from Melaka to find my sister and I!!!!!! WEEEEEEE~! They gonna jail-break me. Female version of Michael Scofield wtf.
I can't wait for Saturday!

But then I hope to hang out with my seremban friends also. =( and I wanna eat steamboat buffet also! WTF came home 2 weeks didn't touch steamboat before, this is so not me!

Well maybe Friday go steamboat with Seremban friends, then Saturday go JJ? Wahahahah perfect plan! Vivi wanna go makan steamboat?

And not forgetting, I have lots of things to buy. As a girl, money is never enough. And we don't feel like we spend alot, you geddit? Its not like we buy shoes over and over again. Its not like we buy another bags to add into our collection,its not like we buy clothes and stuff inside the super full closet, NO!

We buy necessary things only and that already cost alot :(

So sometimes I really wish I have my own income, where I can buy lots of things I wanted, and also extra things which can make me happy for the whole day! ^_^

I'm gonna review some of my thoughts lately...

Now that most of us, are in this stage, where our parents started to set us free..

They never nag us as much as they used to..

Most of them even starting to buy expensive stuffs for us because they think we know how to take care of our belongings as well as they do. For example, some of the rich people buy their children cars for their birthday WTF. So nice.

Most of our parents even granted us permission to have bf/gf. But not my parents I reckon, they just don't like the idea of us getting attached this early. And maybe all the virginity issues I guess? hahahaha.

All these are because, they know we're big enough to handle our own business. To walk on our own feet, to feel responsible of what we did. And they don't have to worry about us anymore..

And most of us will actually be happy for the freedom they gave.

So do I... I am enjoying every single bit of freedom I have.. I am enjoying every single items they bought for me, which they will never do so when I was still young...

But sometimes, I'd rather someone's there to scold me, to nag me, to forbid me from doing something, to hold me back like a flying kite..


Let it be going out late, or shopping or whatever. Like sometimes, I do love my mom to nag me not to spend so much money, don't hang out till so late, control my diet and so on. At least you can always count on them.. Whatever they say, although you do not like it, will never do any bad to you.

They love you, always and forever. For every single words they say, they hope you will listen, and do it, for your own sake. And you don't have to make decision by yourself.. We are facing too much of distractions in our daily life.. But our parents are firm to resisting them.. They know what you should do, and what you should not..

I really hope time can rewind, where my mom, my dad will force me to read english storybooks everyday, sleep before 12 wake up before 10, never face the computer for more than 3 hours etc.. How healthy my lifestyle was back then??

Most of the time I won't be happy with it, but in the end, I'm still glad that I was being forced and being observed... At least I know what i'm doing, is for my own good.. And with someone forcing me, I know I have to listen, and do it.


So sometimes, we must nag each other. As a true friend, as you really care for someone, you should say out loud what they should and should not do.. Because most of the time, they are just blinded by what they are doing, they think its alright for them to do it but maybe actually, its not.. We have to play our roles so that we can improve together, but not seeing one another doing wrong things but do not speak out. Those people, are the true selfish suckers.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket