|
Posted Thursday, February 26, 2009 //
3 comments (+)
Yesterday I was having four hours of classes straight! T_TAnd there's this guy, a new guy lar of course. He came from another group. I don't know why just he and another guy is in our class. He is not in our class last time. I guess he registered too slow so he has to join our class. He looks kinda cute! And shy shy wan, wearing specs too.. Hmmm...( I seem to be more interested in guys who are wearing specs. -_-'') During our english classes yesterday, an IS ( international student) was late to our class. I think he was late for an hour. When he entered our class, my english lecturer stared at him angrily and shook her head. A couple of minutes later, the IS's phone rang, he forgot to change it into silent mode.Our lecturer was pissed and scolded "asshole" silently, she thought nobody noticed it but unfortunately almost half the class, or just the IS didn't notice it. Shu Fen and Yiing hui, the MOSTTTT innocent two lil girls have no idea what "asshole" is!! I don't wish to contaminate their mind and refused to answer them when they asked me. But my friend suddenly said : " Did you hear that? Our lecturer said assss holeee..." Right after that he quickly explained what is asshole to them -___-'' Our lecturer's phone kept ringing and she didn't put silent mode too. Feeling disrespected, my friend asked her to kindly mute her phone but she refused to do so.So my friend talked alot and joked with her. She got a lil bit impatient and threatened :" Do you wanna be same group with him(the IS)??!?!" My friend immediately replied : " No... *whispers* Cuz I'm not asshole..." The whole class laughed so hard and the lecturer was shocked. O.O'' I guess she learnt her lesson. Where on earth will a lecturer scold bad words one?! There are lotssssss of assignments waiting for me to do!! And yesterday I almost broke down because i was kinda stress and the internet loads damn slow!! I have to search for pictures for my computer assignments, and the pictures took forever to load man. I even did it in the dark! ( My sister wants to sleep so we have to off the light) Sounds damn pathetic T.T Then in the next morning, the lecturer didn't check worrrrrrrr...Reallyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooo... Aih... Provess that I'm hardworking!! :D:D:D My I tell you, I can stack and stack and stack the books right on top of each other wan. haha ![]() ![]() Nah nah nahhhhhhhhhh my thick thick online notes! Can even take this and whack people,damn pain! ![]() T.T my parents will be dayummmmmmmmmm proud to see this!! ( pura pura wan) ![]() 3rd sem, 大家加油!!!! (wthhhhh I sound so taiwanese!! ) Labels: Rant |
Search this blog
Author ![]() Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |