Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, November 23, 2008 // 0 comments (+)



Friday - Steambot with my ex classmates.. DAMN NICE! ^_^

I drove there! (with my mom beside me of course.) and don't know whats wrong with me la that day. it happened twice that i did not notice the motor coming towards us and i nearly bang them! -_-'' I'm so sorry.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like that how can i drive out laaaaaaaa~~~~~~!~!~!~! T____T i'm such a noob driver..failure...T__________T.. see other ppl can drive here drive there ady.. even my friend who just got her P license a week ago can rent a car and drive to sentral to fetch his bf!! wtf right?! see me?! got my license at the beginning of the year.. till now oso cacat!!!! sigh......

Firstly, 4 of us gathered in jusco. Amelia says she look very sleepy and boring and she didnt bring any cosmetics with her so we came up with a BRILLIANT idea - go watson!! first we tried on the Marjolica Marjoca, amelia tried on their mascara. but her lashes are too damn long and heavy, so no matter how many times we brushed it, it still remains flat. not curvy at all. VERY stubborn lashes. but she's blessed with such long long lashes la sigh look at mine, so short.. T_T


Then i accidentally took something, same brand also but its called the lash bone! looks very new to me.. and so i tried on it, and tadaaaaa! damn black and curly! my lashes ma.. =) hahaha
really tempted to buy that but it costs us 50 bucks wtf hell no! well, maybe yes, wait till i got money first.. =D

Then, joyce, hau, mandy and ah fu popped out in the middle of nowhere. suddenly appear right in front of us and we're so happy to see them! it has been long............................................................

but anyway, we talked so damn loud, shopped together too. ah fu brought me to see hui ying. a very pretty girl lar, in my previous school. she's the prettiest in that school i guess.. and today is the 2nd time i talked to her! the first time was in her college.. she's working in Skin Food.. and oh my god she's still so pretty *jeles jeles* !! T___T wish i can have half of her look then i'm satisfied ady xD.. her face doesn't have any pimples! its almost flawless! i love skin like that..T_T.. mine oso don't have pimples la but there are some scars hidden in my face damnit!
and her smile is so angelic.. her eyes are very nice too.. still in her short hair.. haha.. never change for ages! Glad to see her back. and her course is just ... 3 years?! while mine, 5 years?! WTH??!?!
yer why am I in MMU at the first place?!?!?!?!?
T___T

After saying hi and bye to her we all went for STEAMBOTTTTTTT! Cuz joyce was hungry.. aih joyce dont get hungry so fast la aih =P..

Me ordered COCONUT WATER!!!



A very smart choice because steambot is heaty, and it matches perfectly with this COOLING coconut water!! A very stupid choice is because, i have to pay EXTRA RM 3.50 with it. sighhhhhh.. pokai liao..

Then all of us flew to those places where they put all the raw materials like hungry bees.. we took LOTS OF FOOD! And i took all the soft soft ones, of course, i can't chew on any meat yet.. sadddd case. and i took my favourite HOTDOGS!! We threw everything in it and fry it and eat it.. so damn nice! love the sweet black sauce! My favourite!

Look at this.. this is madness... They squeeze their hands inside the tiny lil tight wristband..
They can always come out with these stupid ideas la hahaha



Then vivienne came and tied my hair up...I have no idea how she did it.. lol



we called it the, GRANNY HAIR! ^_^

Went back home at 11 o'clock. damn full lor. satisfied.. ^_^.. the whole meal cost 23 bucks waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! T_______T the coconut's fault.

All of us got REALLY sweaty. sweaty smelly stinky steph. OMG

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, see! same shoes! haha..



taraaaaa nitez
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket