Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, November 11, 2008 // 0 comments (+)
Rant Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walao eh, today's 7 hours of classes are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my braces makes my teeth very PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant eat anything besides drinking milo or oat or water or porridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mouth is totally numb right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my leg hurts alot when i walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my ass hurts tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf
i dont really like econ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bcuz the lecturer do not wanna let us go home!!

T__________________________________________________________T

from this week till the end of december, i'm gonna... HATE EVERY TUESDAY CUZ THE TIMETABLE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



feels much better now..
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket